You can put everything on one card as a guest at the Amolaris. We will give you the VinschauCard free of charge. This is your ticket for free admission to many of the region’s cultural highlights, such as Castello di Coldrano, Castel Coira, Castel Monte Sant’Anna, Castel Montani di Sopra and Sotto or the Benedictine abbey Marienberg. The VinschgauCard is also a trump card for outdoor enthusiasts, as guided bike and hiking tours are available. Particularly handy: All regional bus and train connections, as well as some cable cars, are free with the VinschgauCard.
A treat for those who love adventures. Do more with the VinschgauCard.
- Sunrise hike at Lago di Resia with a guide
- Cycling and enjoyment on an e-bike tour with cheese tasting
- Tours and tastings centred on the themes of apple, wine, chestnut, bread, cheese and honey
- Adventure tour and visit to the world of marble in Laas
- Open-air museum ArcheoParc in Val Senales with Ötzi guided tour
- Star hike to the observatory in Vallelunga
- Biathlon introductory course with shooting practise
Show more pictures